Saturday, December 26, 2009

middleage-ville
2 more years and I'll be off the calendar!

A friend said, I should welcome this day as the beginning of a new chapter in life. Officially, he says, the 30th birthday heralds one's adult status with measured indulgence. From here on, a person is a mature and responsible adult who has the necessary wisdom to make important decisions in life.

To be honest, all I could think of is that in 10 years, I'll be forty! And I am closer to arthritis than to anything else!

If there's anything official today, it's that I am a boring, old fart.

But thank you Lord for the last 30 years and definitely wishing for more to come. >

2 comments:

MJ said...

hehehehe! your young as a child well you do write like a teens...
good luck!

kikomeister said...

uh, thanks.