Monday, June 16, 2008

mystery solved

A guest rang Reception at 1800 to report that her bathroom lights are busted. As Maintenance only works until 1600, I called Dave, today's Duty Manager, to sort it out.

Five minutes later, he comes back to the desk. "I can't get the plastic cover off, man. Can you go with me and try it yourself." And so off I went. True enough, the lid was snugged tightly thus making it difficult to remove the cover. After awhile and with the help of my house keys, it was off! He then replaced the bulb and I flicked the switch on.

It worked! And then suddenly, we heard the guest talk. "I always wondered how many men does it take to change a lightbulb."

2 comments:

Liz of Manila said...

hahaha. that was funny.

kikomeister said...

embarassing. hehehe. thanks for dropping by.