Saturday, July 25, 2009

there will be blood


After more than a year, I'll be reading something other than Harry Potter. I haven't been "reading" for a while now. I know I should considering all the free time that I've been getting lately. I admit, I spend way too much time on the web and watching telly. And so before I completely run out of brain cells, it's time to feed me some food for the brain. Yesterday, I visited the local library to borrow some books. I picked up Clive Barker's Mister B. Gone and Ryu Murakami's Audition. Both of the horror genre and promise to deliver bloody (pun intended) good stories.

The plan is to read the two books in 3 weeks. Reading a chapter or two before I hit the sack and if I can, just before getting out of bed. The books should be interesting enough to keep me hooked. But with so much distractions around, even the best laid plans can go awry. So help me God.

What's your bedside reading?

No comments: