Sunday, April 17, 2011

london marathon

When was the last time you did something for the first time? Today, was my first marathon. I was watching at the sideline.

The London Marathon is one of the biggest and most anticipated events in the City. It is also one of the top five world's marathons that make up the World Marathon Majors. This year, at least 36,5oo runners from around the world were expected to finish the 26.2 mile course. In the end, both the men's and women's races were topped by runners from Kenya.

Not them. That's Mario & Luigi.

I found a spot just outside Millwall Park. There, I was joined by thousands of people who were cheering the runners as they pass by. The atmosphere was great. Festive, actually. And you would never guess who and what I saw this afternoon.
It's Will & Kate!

SpongeBob

Dude, where's your pants?

That's a big head.

I will follow him.

No comments: