Saturday, March 21, 2009

tom-ASS-yan

The Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas, The Catholic University of the Philippines prides itself as the Gateway to the history of the finest breed of Filipinos. Unfortunately, there are a few who go astray. Rotten eggs like our Secretary of (in)Justice and Boyet Fajardo.

I don't know him either. But thanks to Youtube we are finally introduced to the kawalanghiyaan of this self-proclaimed lord. And luckily for us, there's a witness who is a friend of Blogger. Here, the witness tells us how Boyet Fajardo made a big ass out of himself.

Boyet, you are a twat. That's who you are. And that's what I would've said if I were one of those two victims of yours. Your self-indulgent display of arrogance and ignorance shows how classless you are. I hate you and others like you.

Being in the service industry myself, I genuinely felt sorry for that poor chap who was only doing his job. I would never let that happen to any of my staff. I dunno what kind of appeasing the managers did because that kneeling thing shouldn't have happened. The customer is always right but when they start abusing and humiliating the work staff, it's never acceptable. Just because you are a paying client doesn't give you the excuse to discriminate and maltreat anyone.

If you chance upon this blog and you happen to shop at Robinson's and/or Landmark, please do not buy Boyet Fajardo. Because, honestly, the name itself doesn't even carry any class.

2 comments:

Sidney said...

Sad to say but the Philippines is still a very feudal society.

kikomeister said...

it is. thank God for technology for giving us all a reality check.