Thursday, March 05, 2009

when life hits you a li'l harder ***

I guess you just have to stand up and say, "bring it on!"

I'm writing this for myself more than anything/anyone else. I believe there's always a sense of truth and wisdom to what's written. And because it's here staring at me in the eye, it can't go away (unless I delete this, of course) and can always bite me in the ass whenever I feel I'm falling off the tracks.

I've just received a not so good news from home. And although it's not really that serious, I couldn't just shake it off. It is my family after all. I know everything will be all right. I am absolutely certain this too shall pass. God is good and we trust Him. He understands our prayers even when words fail us. He listens even when we don't know what to say. As long as we believe and we keep the faith.

Yes, I'm talking to you.

I know you're probably still trying to make sense why this is happening to you. Again. Don't forget that you conquered it last time (You survived, didn't you?). And this may be a new and different challenge for you (for all of us) but together we are going to get through it. We are all behind you. I love you. Get better. Think positive and eat healthy. Be active and smile. It could be worse, you know? Most especially, thank God for life.

And yeah, don't worry too much. Just be prepared because sometimes you really just don't know what life's gonna hit you with.




***Thanks to rain for the title.

5 comments:

Rain said...

whoa i got it but not quite sure. we're all in this together. just believe in the power of prayers. ingat kiko.

bads said...

ei what's wrong?

kikomeister said...

talk to them in acacia.

thanks

Sidney said...

Wish your loved one a prompt recovery... he/she should keep the fighting spirit !
Heve faith !

It is not over till it is over...

kikomeister said...

thank you.