Thursday, January 21, 2010

bunny suicides


The Book of Bunny Suicides: Little Fluffy Rabbits Who Just Don't Want To Live Any More is a bestselling collection of mostly one-image black comedy cartoons drawn by author Andy Riley. A friend gave it to me as Christmas/birthday present.

Some people may feel sorry for me because I only get one present for two special occassions. To be honest, I don't mind. I just think that at least I would always get something for christmas and my birthday no matter what, even if it's just a stupid little book about some depressed rabbits.

Here's one of my faves. I'll posting more by and by. Oh, just a disclaimer, I won't be held responsible for giving y'all ideas.

2 comments:

Sidney said...

Black humor...a bit depressing no?

kikomeister said...

right up my alley! hehehe