Sunday, July 08, 2007

tour de france

It was over in less than two minutes. I only waited for more or less an hour but hundreds of people waited longer, I'm sure.

Today, the first leg of the Tour de France kicked off in London. The route took the riders to Maidstone all the way to Canterbury where Robbie McEwan of Australia finished first. These are some of the photos I took, there's more here and videos here.










follow my lead.










giant screen.










bike carrier.










waiting.










what the bloody hell is that?!?

2 comments:

mschumey07 said...

Inggit ako! Had to lay off from the PC as I'm recuperating from an accident. I hope the doping scandal does not affect the Tour this year.

kikomeister said...

aww. if it helps, i didn't see much. ang bilis nga eh.

hope you feel better.