Friday, October 27, 2006

salamat

Next week, Ketty and I will be celebrating our first anniversary. Alhough we have not spent most of that first year together physically, we are still here. It's a lot of work. Maintaining a loving, trusting and lasting relationship when the two of you are in opposite sides of the world is really tough. There are times when the two of us wonder if it's really worth it and sometimes we are even on the verge of giving up. But our love for each other is much stronger than that and that's what keeps us to hold on.

I was telling Ketty that I've told her I love her a lot of times now and I'm beginning to run out of ways how to say it. When I woke up today, I realised that I haven't really written anything in my blog about her. And what a good idea it is to say thank you.

Mahal ko, here are some of the things I would like to thank you for.

1. Thank you for giving me the chance to fall in love again.
2. Thank you for staying up late every night so that we can talk and say goodnight to each other before we go to bed.
3. Thank you for buying my Chucks.
4. Thank you for cooking the best kare-kare.
5. Thank you for being so adorable by calling me jabee-jabee.
6. Thank you for telling me that everything's gonna be all right.
7. Thank you for being the one to make me smile again and again and again and again. . . . .
8. Thank you for trusting and believing in me.
9. Thank you for putting up with me despite me being the miserable impatient, ill-tempered, boisterous and moaning pig!
10. And lastly, as if this entry is not mushy enough, thank you for being you. You are a beautiful, smart, sexy, classy and stunning lady. And I love you not just because of that.

No comments: